Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Elevator..TO HELL!


Ellevator
Originally uploaded by MacClint.

The hotel is giving me fucked-up dreams: most likely from the modernistic medieval feel (like a 21st century iron maiden) and its overly-spongy elevators. Even though I am on the second floor, I rode them last night to see what was at the top (not much, just more rooms) and was apparantly left with some sort of forboding at their operation. By the time 3:00 am rolled around, I was startled awake in a sweat because I had dreamed that I was on an elevator with Uma Thurman and Kate Beckinsale which once reaching the top of the building, acted like a roller coaster and dropped precipitously down the shaft. It dropped so quickly, I guess, that we were thrown back in time and ended up in 14th century England. I woke up before it became Army of Darkness.

No comments: